Mosquito Bite Prevention FAQ
- Mosquitoes are active April through October, as long as temperatures are above 40°F.
- Mosquitoes can transmit illnesses such as West Nile Virus and EEE. They also can cause Heartworm in animals.
- Mosquitoes need standing water to breed. Often they breed in gutters, bird baths, or objects that collect water after it rains.
Our team can assess your property and deliver a proposal for our mosquito control services. Here is how our mosquito control service is different from other companies:
- We use National Organic Program compliant products.
- Our products and sprays for mosquitoes are safe for kids and pets.
- You can be outdoors immediately after our treatments.
- Our equipment is not contaminated by synthetic products.
- Our services are not harmful to the environment or wildlife
Request a free proposal for mosquito control.
Contact us today