Proven and Effective Treatment
Grub Prevention & Control Services
Is Your Lawn Suffering From Any of the Below Issues?
- Dead patches of lawn, brown, spotty. Almost burnt looking
- Wildlife digging up your grass in search of grubs
- Mounds of turf that look like they have been clumped together
- You’re easily able to peel back the turf and can see the roots are not holding
- Lawn feels soft and/or squishy when walked on
Then you most likely have a grub problem. At Pure Solutions, our grub control solution is both preventive and curative, without the use of harsh toxic chemicals.
Pure Solutions utilizes a naturally occuring bacillus thuringiensis, a proven and effective treatment for eliminating the larvae of:
View Types of Larva
- Annual bluegrass weevil (Listronotus maculicollis)
- Asiatic garden beetle (Maladera castanea)
- European chafer (Rhizotrogus majalis)
- Green June beetle (Cotinis nitida)
- Japanese beetle (Popillia japonica)
- May or June beetle (Phyllophaga sp.)
- Northern masked chafer (Cyclocephala borealis)
- Oriental beetle (Anomala orientalis)
- Southern masked chafer (Cyclocephala lurida)
- Black Turfgrass Ataenius (Ataenius spretulus)
Naturally occuring bacillus thuringiensis is safe to be used for applications on:
Approved Areas for Application
- Residential lawns
- Golf courses (e.g. greens, tees, collars, roughs, and fairways)
- Commercial grounds (e.g. office, shopping complexes and airports)
- Athletic fields
- Daycare facilities
- Pet care facilities
- Sod farms
- Other turf grass-covered areas
When Should You Apply Pure Solutions Natural Grub Control?
Late June through August is the most effective time for treatment. Your Pure Solutions grub or beetle treatment not only removes the damaging grub larvae from your lawn but also acts as a deterrent to future grub or beetle populations.
If you notice large brown dead areas on your lawn, or see signs that your lawn may have been dug up by an animal, then you may have a grub problem. At Pure Solutions we have over a decade of experience in dealing with grubs in an effective, natural and safe way, giving you peace-of-mind that you are not exposing yourself, friends, family or pets to harmful toxic chemicals.
Want to learn more about dealing with Grubs naturally? Do you need a quick free estimate for Grub Control? Then simply fill out the form below or call us at 781-899-7873.
Get a Digital Quote Today!
At Pure Solutions Grub & Beetle Control is Simple.
A Pure Solutions Field Specialist will visit your property monitor your lawn for beetle and/or grub activity.
Your Pure Solutions Field Specialist will apply our all-natural grub control product to your entire lawn just prior to the egg-hatching season.
Frequent watering will be needed to help the organic grub control treatment absorb into the root zone.
Enjoy Your Beautiful Lawn!
Our all-natural grub control product will remain in the root zone and will eliminate any white grubs that hatch and feed on your turf’s roots. Resulting in a green, beautiful, grub free lawn without the use of toxic chemicals!